Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween Gift Bags


These are the fun halloween loot bags I made for my son's JK Class.  There are 22 kids in his class and I have managed to accomplish only 12. Every bag is designed differently, I don't believe in producing the same thing time after time, this takes away the purpose of creating.  

I love making things with love, thought and feeling. Without these emotions, my work would not be any different then mass produced China made products that come hot off the press.

These bags were created with your basic Orange card stock and I used the Cricut Tags , Bags, Boxes and More cartridge to make the bags.  Then, I simply stamped Halloween images.  The bats were cut with the Cricut Paper doll cartridge.  
 

2 comments:

Lori-Anne Altiok said...

I love the cards that you have been working on. Keep up the good job!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for more, You have been leaving me hanging !!!!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin