Wednesday, August 12, 2009

MAC and OPI Cosmetics

Hi Friends,

I have not had the time to post in a little while even though I do have wonderful cards and a scrapbook page to share with you. I will hopefully post those for you later on tonight, but right know I just wanted to "GIRL TALK" about make-up.

I was feeling a little down yesterday and needed a little pick me upper so I went to a couple of my favorite cosmetic stores, and NO Michaels this time. I love MAC cosmetics especially there pigment powders, eye shadows and lip gloss. Because they are a little on the expensive end I only bought one eye shadow called FASHION. It's a light grey green with gold pearl and let me tell you it is absolutely beautiful. I picked it up the minute I saw it cause you can wear any time, day or night. This shadow is a part of a collection so once they are done they are gone so I did not want to pass it up.

Then off to Beauty Supply Outlet up the street for nail polish. I have a favorite OPI color called Bubble Bath, but they did not have it any more so I pick up one that is called Otherwise Engaged which is a little similar to Bubble Bath. So if you are looking at pampering yourself check out both of these lines. I will have pictures of both of these for you tonight so come up to check those out.

Have a fabulous day everyone !!

1 comment:

Karen Hanim said...

Eye shadow always seems like the same old stuff to me. It would be interesting to try something that actually looked different!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin