Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello from Turkey







Hello everyone, sorry for note posting anythıng in quıte some time because I am currently in Turkey for a famıly summer vacatıon.
The internet connection has been terrible ın Tekırdag so I have not had a chance to keep up wıth my posts. I am missing my crafts like you would not believe and cant wait to get my hands on some paper and ink, I am having a massive craft withdrawl.

Some news from Turkey, the day I arrived I could not sleep because of the 7 hour tıme difference. The following day I got really ill and had to visit the doctor for some antibiotics then a few days later I lost my voice. The change in the weather, water and atmosphere took a tole on my body. I am currently trying to recover physically and mentally.

Here are some photos from the trip, and I will try to post as soon as I have internet access.
Happy crafting to all excluding me : 0(

2 comments:

A. said...

Ebru abla sana yorum yapıyorum sen karşılığını yazdığında bana bildirmiyor.Neyse hallederim bu sorunu heralde ayarlardan.Kova burcusun demek, :) inatçı, azimli, sevdiğini seven sevmediğini kafası almadı mı bi türlü almayan burç diye bililiyorum çok yakınlarımdan.Başarılı insanlar Oğlak Yay ve Kovadır diye de duymuştum. Fala inanma falsız kalma hesabı.
Türkiye'de umarım iyi vakit geçirirsiniz. Ses kaybı ve vücudun dengesinin bozulması normal sanırım ama sen yinede dikkat et ilerlemesin. Jetlag da feci ediyor. En son Kasım'da İstanbul,Paris,Tokyo ve Noumea ya inmiştim tam 10 saat fark var kötğ etkiledi. Afacanlara dikkat et,iyi tatiller diliyorum.Bol eğlenceler.

Karen Hanim said...

Welcome to Turkey. I don't think it was Turkey that made you sick...I think it must have been the airplane. My trick for international travel is to use Tylanol PM to sleep . You use it for as many days as hours of time difference you are experiencing. So Turkey is 7 hours difference that means you use it for 7 nights. Sorry you can't buy it here. But, you may want to try it when you get back to the States. Hope you have a great time with your family!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin