Monday, May 16, 2011

Ready for some More Bella-licious Challenge

Just when you thought things can't get any more funner, well let me tell you they can over at the Bella Forum.  We thought we'd have some fun not only every Friday for our beloved Bella-riffic challenges, but also to throw out a little extra fun for those valued members of our Forumabella, so beginning every month on the 15th thereafter, there is MORE fun to be had in Bella-land!



Our kick-off challenge is a Bella "BABE" challenge: to use Bellas And Bring on the Embellishments!
Any embellishments will do, as long as you use more than one !!! We want to see all of you have fun and keep in mind the only rule is you MUST use  Stamping Bella Stamps !! The PRIZE is a $ 20 gift voucher that will be awarded to ONE lucky participant and will be random;y drawn at the end of the challenge ! 


You have until June 14th at noon to link your creations to the new thread in our Forumabella so good luck and can't wait to see your "BABE" projects !





Here is my card for the challenge and I used the bella stamp called  Florence the Flower Pot Girl .
For those of you who follow my blog regularly would know by know I use bellas bestest paper with Memento Black ink to stamp my images. In order to give her life, I used my prisma pencil crayons with gamsol and voila we have a beautiful image. My Embellishments are the three mini buttons and a tiny bow hidden behind one of the buttons. To finish her off, of course I used glitter !!

I also want to mention the bellariffic Friday challenge is a sketch by Paulabella, so be sure to play along with the rest of us and mail your cards to Emily by this Thursday. Have fun creating !!!

4 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO sweet, Ebru! I love your coloring and the buttons are just the perfectly cute embellies for this card!

Dana White said...

This is fabulous my friend - love all the embellishments you used

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

What a happy card... the colours are perfect.... lets hope that these colours will bring on some sunshine... Perfectly coloured with the right amount of details.

Crafty Cath said...

Oohh - the buttons are the perfect embellishment for this BABE challenge. Such a cute card my friend!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin