Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello Dear Friend

It's not Bellarific Friday but I could not resists to post a little something.  I would like to start off by wishing all my Canadian sistahs, bloggers, followers a Happy Canada Day !!! 

It's a lovely day in Toronto today and I have nothing planned, most likely I will just lounge around in the gazebo sipping my coffee and chatting away with my friends on the phone.


For my image I used  Call me Peep from Stampingbella of course.  She was colored with prisma pencil crayons and as always stamped with Memento Black ink on bellas bestest paper.


Next weeks challenge is Ribbon and believe it or not I to have my card finished just like Linda-bella. Well bloggers one more news before I say good-bye, don't forget to stop by the forumabella where our sweet Jessabella is hosting Bellas book club.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by !!

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

eeeek! LOVE this in PINK! gorgeous card, Ebru! Happy Canada day!

Dana White said...

This is so cute my friend- Happy Canada Day - we are heading out the the celebrations here!!

Pauline said...

Stinkin cute Ebru! Love the colours.
Happy Canada Day to you as well! Enjoy the weekend.

Crafty Cath said...

Well I'm a little late but I hope you were able to enjoy that relaxing day you talked about. know I loved my three day stay at home holiday here. And if you used this phone to call your friend at least you did it in style! Yup, you are one classy chic because this is divine. I just love your shading sistah!

Steph said...

Fabulous colouring! I love all the highlights on the phone. Beautiful papers too x

paula tracy williamson said...

eeeeks, I don't even know if I have this image. I will have to check my stash before next weekends trip to Bellaland! Can't wait to get some more canvases at Curry's! Love your layout and coloring...and I also love the font on your blog! :)

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin