Friday, December 16, 2011

Bellariffic Sketch

It's a cold and dreary day here in Toronto and I have made myself a lovely cup of Dark Chocolate and Truffle flavoured gourmet coffee, yummmmmy !!! The kids are off to school and I have a nice and quiet house to write up my Friday post.

This week was a lovely Sketch done by Robinabella and here is my creation.


I used another Mo image called Cupcake Princess Violet and you can get her in rubbah over at Stamping Bella. I coloured her up with my prisma pencil crayons and used a touch of Copic markers for the hair so it can stand out a bit more.  The DP I went with is called Salt Air from Cosmo Cricket.  I had this mini pack for quite sometime now but never had the chance to use it so I gave it a whirl with Princess Violet !!


This is the last Bellariffic Friday post for the year 2011 but that does not mean the bellas won't be sharing any more lovely cards with you so please do check back cause there is more to come.  

The year 2012 is going to be quite Sketchy, meaning half of the year will be filled with awesome sketches, and don't we all love them !! To give you all a head start, here is a look at our first Bellariffic Challenge for 2012 which will be due on January 12.  You have plenty of time so we sure hope you will participate !!


Have a wonderful weekend everybody and thanks for stopping by !!

2 comments:

paula tracy williamson said...

Hey sister!! Cupcake princess is adorable and so ready for the holidays. hehe... and sounds like you are sitting home getting ready as well, with the kids in school and you all cozy with a delish drink. ahhhh, i'm working...lol :)

Dana White said...

Love the funkiness of this card - the paper is awesome and i love this cupcake girl - i totally don't have her!!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin