Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Burnt Out and Sick

I am going to have to keep this post short and sweet my friends cause I am not feeling very good.  I promised I was going to share with you a card I made last week but did not have a chance to post it until now.

As you may already know, Emily had a big release on January 17th and Matilda Swinging was on the list of new stamps.  Here is another card I made using this image.


Don't forget this weeks challenge is a Valentines / love/ pink / red/ white card.  Use any one of your Stamping Bella stamps to create this theme and email your card photo to Emily by tomorrow 5:00pm EST  and you can also post it on Split coast stampers under the keyword Bellarific0412.

Thanks for stopping by and see you on Friday !!



2 comments:

Dana White said...

Ebru your card is so sweet - Feel better soon my friend!!

Pauline said...

Ebru, sorry to hear you are under the weather. I know exactly how you feel, just getting over it myself after being sick for almost a week.
Your card is so adorable, love this image. Take care my friend, get better soon! Hugs

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin