Friday, May 4, 2012

Sprout

Hello bloggers and welcome back for another terrific Bellariffic Friday Challenge. This week was an easy peasy sketch that I put together for us to enjoy and here is my card.


Isn't she coincidently perfect for the season where all our plants and flowers are sprouting and the smell of spring is in the air. Last night we went to Costco and I picked up six hanging plants of varies kinds and colours and they simply look gorgeous. I will be actually hanging them after my post and doing some more garden work.

The image I used for my card is called Sprout and she is a Mo Manning Illustration and is available in rubbah at Stamping Bella.  I stamped her on bellas bestest white paper with VersaFine Black ink and coloured her with Prisma pencil crayons.  It's a little difficult to see but I used the Sakura clear glitter pen on the stripes of her shirt and shoes.  Taking a step back and looking at this card, I realized I should have sewn around the background pieces to add more detail and depth.

Next weeks challenge is sewing - faux or real you decide which works best for you. Be sure to email your cards to Emily by next week Thursday to be included in a draw for some bella bucks, how easy is that !!

Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely weekend everyone !

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Oh she is so sweet Ebru. I must say this is one of my fav Mo images. Thanks for a great layout - I will use this one again.

Dana White said...

Ebru she is so sweet and perfect for planting season out there; here still snow falling in Calgary!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin