Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mixed Media Fun

Hello bloggers, it has been a very long time since I have done a post, and to be honest with you I truly miss it.
I have been creating mixed media art journals and posting them on my Facebook page but you guys can't see them to get inspired.  Here are just a few pages I have created and I hope these tickle your creative juices.


This one is my most favorite because of the vintage picture of the lady. I printed her on a book page and cut her out and with matte medium placed her in my journal.  I used a mixture of Faber Castell Pitt Pens, Gelatos, stencils and Tim Holtz Stamps to create this piece.


These creations are done on a water colour Molskin Art Journal.  The quality of the paper is excellent and can handle many layers of medium. More stamps and stencils are used for both pages.



This one particular creation is actually a mixture of my own art work and digital additions.  I really like how this page turned out however it is digitally enhanced.  The original does not have the digital pieces.
The vintage ladies are a stamp I had purchased from Michaels. 


This one is a simple double page labout.  The flowers are a stamping bellla stamp and I coloured it with watercolour paint. The bottom bird is a bird stamp also purchased at Michaels.
Hopefully I will not take another  2 years for my next post and will continue to bring more and exciting posts for all of you to enjoy and learn.

If you have any questions in regards to material and technique used, please leave me a comment and I will certainly get back to you with and answer.

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin