Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Birthday with Ginger Ketto

It's been a while since my last post.  I am happy to say that I have completed 3 scrapbook pages which I will be sharing with you shortly.  I can't seem to stay away from making cards, so I made some more.

Yesterday I went to stamping bella and bought 8 sets of spellbinders nestabilities. I am in love, they are fabulous.  This card was made with the nestabilities original circle and scallops die and the stamp is Ketto stamp from Stamping Bella.

I am also very happy to say that I bought my ATG glue gun. I can't use it yet because Emily was out of the adhesives so I ordered a couple and Ryan will have it shipped out when they get it in. 

1 comment:

lori-anne altiok said...

The winner of this weeks stamping bella contest. Congrat's my sister !!!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin