Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wow !! I can't believe I won the Bellariffic Card Challenge


I was very surprised and honored to be last weeks Bellariffic card challenge winner. I want to send out a thank you to Emily who has chosen my card out of all the awesome entries. I look forward to entering more challenges and with that building my skills and imagination. I truly love to create and what I love even more is when it is recognized and enjoyed by many people. If I can just inspire one person to make something, anything that would mean the world to me.

I also want to thank my husband for all his support and not complaining to much about spending too much on crafts :o) I am very happy to say mothers day was splendid. The children bought me of course more craft tools and material and most importantly 15 drawer scrapbook organizer from Costco. I was up until 1:00 am last night trying to organize and label everything.

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin