Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Favorite Recipes Scrapbook










I am very excited to share some of my scrapbook recipe pages with you all.  I had so many loose paper of recipes in between my favorite cookbook .  I had some printed from the internet, some hand written from friends and family and some typed up.  Basically my recipes were scattered all around in a mess and needed major organizing so I decided to put together 8 x 8 recipe book made up of all my scrap papers.  This would be something that can pass onto my daughter and who know maybe even make its way to her daughter :o).  This is just some of the pages I completed and let me tell you it is not even close to being finished.  This is a project that will take some time so stay tuned for updates !!!
I hope you find it inspiring and have fun crafting...

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin