Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Thought I wanted to Share

With summer SLOWLY approaching I am going to find it very difficult to keep up with my blog. I will most definately try but if I don't please don't be upset with me :o) There are many weddings and social events coming our way and this means CARDS and lots of it. Right know I am focusing on Fathers day cards and trying to go masculine as all my cards to date have been very girly girl.

I have stepped into another world with all these crafts and let me tell you I am loving it and having so much fun. Every night I surf the internet for ideas and inspiration and every night I discover amazing people that have breath taking talents. My journey has just begun and I have very unique art work to share with you. Currently, it is in the thought process but I have all the tools to produce it.

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin