Monday, December 28, 2009

So Relaxed in the Sun Scrapbook page Layout




Hi All,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and know we have the new year to look forward to. I have been extremely busy for the past 3 days as both my husband and I were installing storage cabinets and shelves to our laundry room. It was a very tiring 3 days for the both of us I must say and we are very happy it is over. However, we have even a bigger project coming up on January the 4th as we are having hard wood floors put into all the bedrooms in our home. Lots of cleaning and organizing is heading my way...

Here is a page I did not to long ago of me in the dominican. This page was inspired by a layout done by Jennifer McGuire, you can check out her blog just by clicking on her name.

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin