Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Happy - Edward from TGF

Hello bloggers, I am back with another card from the Greeting farm. I used Edward to make this birthday card for a boy who turned six. I used the scor-pal to make the embossing marks on the background of the base card.


The other day I was at Michael's and I picked up the Sizzix #3 flower die and let me tell you I have been making awesome flowers with this die cut. I will be doing a tutorial on youtube showing you how to make these paper flowers. Also I will be sharing with you my very first mini album. I am actually proud of myself because the album turned out very nice. It will be an awesome keepsake for my daughter when I am old. I know she will take care of it and appreciate it more then my son.

Sizzix Originals Die - Flower Layers #3

I will be back with more postings...



No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin