Friday, September 3, 2010

Guess Who Won the Sketch Challenge ???

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and could not go back to sleep and decided to look at some of my favorite blogs and guess what I saw ? My card was chosen for his weeks FFF card sketch challenge. I feel so happy and honored that my work is enjoyed and liked enough to be a winner. It's very hard for me to express my emotions in words but really, the gratification is so overwhelming. Some people may look at this and say, what's the big deal, but to me it really does mean a lot. It's the sense of accomplishment no matter how big or small.

The winner of this weeks challenge was going to win the new stamp set called Sweet & Toxic as per the picture below. Isn't this set absolutely gorgeous, LOVE IT...

Sweet n Toxic

The Kids are going back to school on Tuesday and I am looking so forward to it. My son is starting grade one this year and will be in school the whole day meaning, mom (me) will have plenty of time to post some tutorials on youtube. I am so sorry it is taking me this long but if you are a mom I think you will understand that family comes first.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin