Friday, February 4, 2011

With Hugs and Kisses

I don't need to mention it's another awesome Bellariffic Friday with the Challenge of Valentine.  One of  my favorite celebrations of the year.  To love is one of the most powerful emotions we have been gifted with. I once read this saying about love that stuck to my head and it went like this, " Love is only a word until you find someone who gives it meaning" the author is Unknown but how true is his or her perception of the word.

Lets move on to my card which took the shape of a heart and an image that is perfect for this occasion, Little Peeps Heart



The shape of the heart was cut using my Cricut machine and the Wild Card Cartridge. I love this particular cartridge cause it's so versatile and you can create awesome looking card bases.  Also don't you just love this little peeps stamp from Stampingbella. As always this image was stamped on bellas bestest paper with memento Black ink and I used paper from Sassafras Lass Collection called Hog Heaven.  Here is the video tutorial for my card, so enjoy...





Next weeks Bellariffic Friday is a Circle card which I am looking so forward to creating cause I love the look of a circle card. I hope you can play along with the rest of us and show off your creations, simply email you card to Em by Thursday and be included to win some bella buckaroonies. Also don't forget to check out the bella blog to see what the other babes and the sistah hood has created for Valentines.

Thanks for checking in and have an awesome weekend everyone !!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Ebru, this is so adorable. I love that you made the card into a heart shape - very cleaver!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin