Friday, June 24, 2011

Bellarific Friday Sketch Challenge

Hello bloggers and welcome back yet to another wonderful bellarific challenge.  I want to start off by mentioning my neglect on my blog lately, I have been very sick and trying to recover but no worries though I will be on my feet before no time.


This week was a sketch done by our very talented Jeanie-bella also known as Chicken and here is my interpretation of her wonderful sketch. I used one of the pixies from the stamp set called The Pixie set A there are 4 pixies in this set and let me tell you they are all gorguss.


I coloured her with my prisma pencil crayons and added lots of glitter to make her sparkle, after all she is a pixie and what is a pixie without pixie dust :o)


Before I sign off just to let you peeps know there will be no challenge next week due to the long weekend  in Canada and the States. But we will be back July 8th so you have two weeks to make a card that has ribbon in it.  No excuses now,  you have plenty of time to participate. 

Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to check out the bella blog to see what the sistah-hood created. Mwah !!!

5 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Awe - adorable Ebru! Of course you have to have lots of Pixie dust - aka glittah! Super Sweet card.

Robin McK said...

Hey Ebru!
Cute card! I love your pixie - she's super sweet!

Dana White said...

Ebru she is really cute - and your shading around her makes her pop right off the page!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sorry you've been sick, girlfriend! Hope you're feeling better now! Your card is DARLING!

Jessica Diedrich said...

hope you are feeling better soon! Your card is SUPER darling, Ebru!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin