Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My SFYTT Sketch Card

Hello bloggers and welcome to my blog.  Todays card layout comes  from  I Heart 2 Stamp and this month's sponsor is Stamping Bella so I gladly participated. 


Wedding months are here and you never know when you will need that one perfect wedding card for that one special couple.  I decided to use the Wedding Gown Circle Stamp for this layout and her is what I came up with.


As always my image was stamped on bellas bestest paper with Memento black ink and I colored it up with copics and prisma color pencil crayons. For that extra added detail I used a wired sheer pink ribbon and some pink pearls to complete this sketch.

Before I go, just want to mention this weeks Bellariffic challenge is bring on Summer so don't forget to get your cards into Emily tommorrow !!

1 comment:

Crafty Cath said...

Love the elegant, soft feel of this card. The sheer ribbon, pearls, rhinestones and paper look fabulous together! Ya can't go wrong with this stamp can you??? But then I always was a sucker for a beautiful bride.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin