Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Love Ya

It's going to be a quick post for today. I wanted to share with you one more new image called Love ya from Mo Manning made into Rubbah by Stampingbella. If you love Mo digi images and want them in stamp form just click  here.


My image was completely coloured with Prisma pencil crayons and distressed with Tim Holtz Vintage photo ink.


The designer paper I used was from My Minds Eye called True Blue.

Also don't forget to check out the awesome release over at the bella blog and your huggabugg card for this Friday. 

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Such soft, sweet colours - great shading!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Absolutely adorable, Ebru!

Crafty Cath said...

Ok how cute is this. You rocked the coloring girl! I love the soft shading on that teddy bear...can't tell you how many times I set out to color just like this only to end up with a much darker bear. Hmpf! Wanna share your secret?

Steph said...

Oh wow, I love this. Such a gorgeous new image and your colouring is just beautiful! x

Anonymous said...

Hihihi :) Cute







Ashley

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin