Friday, August 12, 2011

Paper PieRcing in Bellaland

This card is dedicated to all the ladies out there that are having a blast creating, painting, cutting, stamping, colouring, pieRcing and the list goes on.  This is one passion that is never going to leave my side !!

This weeks theme was paper pieRcing and I used my Kissy stamp to create my card. Ok, I have to admit my piercing was not the straightest as you can see the holes are uneven and wonky :o) hehehe  BUT I love her never the less. I wanted to create a vintage looking card so I used designer paper that would give me exactly what I wanted and I tried to colour her up that way as well.  For extra added detail, I glued three red heart gems on her crown.  


As you all know by now I always use bellas besets paper with Memento Black ink for all my images.  Also my favourite medium for colouring my stamped images would be my prisma or Cara D'ache pencil crayons.  In this image  I used my prisma pencils.

Next weeks challenge is to use a Huggabugg image from Stamping Bella and let me tell you they are one of my favourite images to colour up cause they are so cute and adorable !!! If you haven't seen them already just click on the link and it will bring you to all the huggabugg images.

Well, that's  all from my craft head quarters everyone now I am off to see what the awesome bella babes have created.  Don't forget to visit the bella blog for all the wonderful inspiration the sistahood has posted.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone !!!

5 comments:

Pauline said...

Gorgeous my friend! Love the vintage feel to this card, and those hearts are so cute that you added to her crown! Your colouring is awesome Ebru! Have a wonderful weekend!

Dana White said...

Oh Ebru this is fantastic - the layout, the colouring and shading all fantastic!!

Leslie said...

I love Kissy! She was out of stock last time I was at Bellaland, must check if she's back in.....you did a great job and the little hearts on her crown are sweet!

Crafty Cath said...

Wooowee that's SOME mighty fine coloring my friend! Kissy is one of my favorites and you truly brought her to life here.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Your coloring rocks, Ebru! This looks amazing!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin