Friday, October 14, 2011

Boo

Before I start on the details of my card I would like to share a couple of awesome news that has just hit bella land.  First and for most we have an original Bella Babe making a come back to the team and I am very excited to announce  it is Shannan Tuebner over at Pink Tulle with Feathers & Sequins, YEAH !!!!

Next news in line is Stamping Bella is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $ 55.00 until 11:59pm EST on Monday October 17.  If you haven't been over at the Bella blog lately I would highly suggest stop on over and see Emily's new mini release of some more Up Town Girls and wouldn't that free shipping be just perfect way to end your shopping !!!

Now let move on to our challenge shall we. This weeks theme was Halloween and I used Little Witchy that also comes with the Boo sentiment. I also use one of Julie Balzer's labels to stamp on my sentiment.


I used the traditional halloween colours fro the designer paper and also to colour her up.  The DP I used is from Recollections called Ravenhead Manor.  This paper pack is absolutely awesome for Halloween cards. I stamped my image on bellas bestest white paper with Memento black ink and coloured her up with Prisma pencil crayons.


OK, that covers all the news fro this week now let move onto next weeks challenge and it happens to be a sketch I have put together.  I used the halloween colours as an inspiration so lets see what you all come up with so be sure to send your cards to Emily by next Thursday.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone !!!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it Ebru! That sentiment tag is super sweet. The colours are perfect and your shading is excellent - I love how you shaded her hair. Hair is my issue - on cards and on my head! :)

Dana White said...

Ebru this is stinking cute! Your colouring is stunning and I love the shading & glitter around your image! Have a great weekend

Pauline said...

Ebru, you card is gorgeous! Your colouring is stunning, it keeps on getting better my friend! Love your layout and papers. Have a wonderful weekend.

Robin McK said...

Hey Ebru!
Love the colour choices! The sponging is really effective too, and cute sentiment!
Looking forward to playing with your sketch!

Shannan Teubner said...

Thank you for the warm welcome, Sistah! Your witchy card is adorable!!

Crafty Cath said...

Ooohhh I love little witchy and you've done a super job on the shading my friend! Too freakin cute!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin