Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Intro to Mixed Media Art Journaling


Hello crafters, today I have a special video treat that I put together for those of you who want to get into mixed media journaling but really don't know where to start. I covered the basic requirements needed to get started and I will talk about each medium in more detail as I create and tutor my art pages.  If you go into youtube to watch this video, I have attached some product links to Stamping Bella as she carries most of the items I use.

I really hope you find this video informative and obviously there are a lot of other items to cover and explore with but it does get very expensive when you get deep into it.  You just have to experiment and find what medium and brand you enjoy working with the most, it really is all about trial and error.  I feel like I am in a science lab sometimes cause I mix so many different paints to come up with the effect I want. 



I don't want to ramble on to much here, but if you have any questions at all please leave me a comment or send me an email and I will do my best answer you with the information you need.

If you want to share your art journals or want to join challenges,  Emily over at the Stamping Bella blog host  one every week.  She gives us different themes to explore weekly and it's really nice to see what everyone comes up with. I hope you will give it a try !!

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Ebru, what a FANTASTIC video on Mix Media.
Thanks for doing this, I know it took some time, but very helpful. Not that I plan on doing in right now, but when I do, I will know what I need to get started.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin