Monday, November 21, 2011

Art Journal Monday

I have to be honest with you guys but I am finding it hard to make time for art journaling. Between the home, kids and other commitments I am pooped by the end of the day.  I truly commend those who have a full time job plus home and kids but still find the time to participate and create.

This weeks art journal Monday at Stamping Bella consisted of making girls.  If you know me, you will certainly know I LOVE drawing and painting them.  I do find it very difficult at times to draw but the more you practice the better you get. I made two girls this week, could not resist so here is a look.


The quote around my first girl is from Albert Einstein whom I admire greatly and here is what he said...

 " I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. "


My second girl has no quotes around her but she sure is styling with her neck scarf !!  Her sweater looks a little blotchy cause I tried to make it look fuzzy by adding flower soft to it but as you see it didn't turn out right, oh well I tried.

That's all I have for today's AJ Monday and hope you will come by again next week. 

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Ebru these are both absolutely STUNNING!!

paula tracy williamson said...

yowza you KNOW I am lovin' these!!!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin