Monday, November 28, 2011

Gotta Love the Sketch Book Pro for the Ipad2

Aside from Sketching in my Moleskine Art Journal I am also addicted to digital sketching on the iPad.  Apple had an awesome deal on the SB Pro Application which I happened to purchase this weekend and here are a couple of sketches I whipped up on the iPad.  

I used my finger to sketch the coffee mug but the Girl below was done using a Stylus. Let me know what you think of the digital world of art.  I am currently looking into purchasing a Wacom Bamboo Create tablet.  There are a lot of products out there and making the right purchase takes many hours of reading and  research.  I will certain have more to show you in the near future.


That's all for today folks and thanks for dropping by !!

5 comments:

Dana White said...

Ebru these are amazing - i can't believe you did them on the IPad2!!

Pauline said...

Wow these are both amazing- you rock!

Crafty Cath said...

Sistah you are in a league all by yourself! These are amazing! I'm lucky if I can get an ipad to even work...yet alone create such fantastic sketches. The coffee mug looks similar to the Uptown Girl mug...is there a future for you in designing? Just sayin!

paula tracy williamson said...

WHAT??? there is this app??? I need to look into it TONIGHT!

LindaH said...

Omg....i saw this and immediately went and bought the app! Been playing with it all morning....YA, at the day job, don't tell my boss! Now I have to run out and get a stylus tonight

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin