Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday Sketch Challenge - I Love You



I thought the sketch on the Greeting Farm site would be really fun to do so I came up with this card. I absolutely love the " Darling Sisters" stamp set and I used one of the sisters to create my card. I am happy with the way it turned out cause the color palette really suits the image.

I used Copic markers to color her and the designer paper is from My minds Eye.

Second of all, I want to thank everyone who has been watching my videos on youtube and writing such wonderful comments. I cant believe I already have over 120 subscribers. I will continue with more videos. Like I mentioned in my last post, my next video will be a scrapbook page layout. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.



No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin