Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beastly

Hi bloggers, just to let you know this is not a craft related post but a movie review.  This past Sunday my daughter who will be turning thirteen wanted to see the new movie called Beastly with Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer.  The movie was most definitely a modern version of the classic  Beauty and the Beast. The theatre was filled with teenage raging hormones of mostly girls and some boys who were dragged by there girlfriends. What I loved the most about the movie was not really the movie but the quality of time I spent with my daughter. I loved the fact she wanted to watch this movie with me, and not her friend from school.  I am enjoying these special moments as much as I possibly can cause I know there is going to be a moment in time she is not going to want to do these with me anymore. If you have a teenage daughter, I am certain she will enjoy this movie. As for me, I did not mind it too much cause the ending was obviously quite predictable but regardless I give it a thumbs up for moms to take there daughters to watch.





No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin