Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My First Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge Entry and Video Tutorial

You all know I had a very pleasant and relaxing day yesterday and here is one of the images I coloured up by Mo Manning called Little Umbrella.   I was over at my friend Danabella's blog and she had posted the Sweet Sunday Sketch# 109 and me never participating in it before thought I give it a try so here is what I came up with. It's actually quite funny how Dana and I used completely opposite images to represent the sketch.  My mind was at the beach and well,  Dana was thinking of the snow storm that was heading her way but I am certain she wished she was on that beach !!!



Ahh, how I wish I was back at the hot beaches of Antalya.  Last summer the family and I went to Turkey and let me tell you we were at the beach and pool side every single day. Of course after a month and a half of relaxing and eating, that stamped image you see above represents me full  figure and all hehehe... 

Don't forget there is no bellariffic challenge this week but next week is polka dots.  Make sure to email your cards to Emily for all the babes and sistahs to enjoy.

Well, that's all for today and thanks for coming.  Just a quick note, if you haven't seen my previous post about my awesome giveaway just scroll down for full contest details.  I have opened to US residents as well so leave me a comment.

4 comments:

Dana White said...

yeah you played along with the sweet sunday sketch! This is a fABULOUS image for a snowy day here in Calgary! Your new blog looks amazing love the ribbon background

Leslie said...

Yay for doing the Sweet Sunday - I love sketches and you did a great job! Please, please can you tell me the name of the song and artist that was playing during your video? It was a lovely song about friends.

Cam Grant said...

Great card for a snowy day! I haven't been to Turkey but it sounds nice and sunny, just like your card : )

Pauline said...

Awesome card Ebru. Love this image. I see Mo has a few more, I think I need them. Thanks for sharing! Love the song you played on your video

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin