Tuesday, September 6, 2011

ATC Size Mixed Media Art

With any little spare time I have, I love to draw.  My drawings range from funky divas to still life and flowers. I would like to share some more of my girl drawings with you.  They are all ATC size and coloured with different types of colouring mediums. I hope you will find them inspiring.


The drawing above is Miss Sassy !!


This one is "Miss in Love"


This one is 70's diva.

If you take a close look at my 70's diva, her eyes have smudged.  Art is a learning process, you will know what to use and what not to use by experience, and knowledge. The reasons why the ink ran was I used a liner that was not water proof, just like mascara...hehehe !!!

My most favourite multiliner is the Copic brand but be aware you must let it dry fully before you can start to experiment with paints. That is my tip of the day.

 





1 comment:

Pauline said...

Ebru, these are amazing!I still have the one you gave me sitting here on my desk!
You are very talented!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin