Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hanging Sign Birthday Card

Hello bloggers, it's a late post today but I wanted to share my Hanging Sign card. I always say you can never have enough of birthday cards and I have quite a few lined up next month.

I stamped my image on Bella's bestest white paper and coloured it with Prisma pencils. For extra added detail I glued 3 random buttons, don't the buttons look familiar to Fridays card :D. If you look closer, you will notice I did Faux stitching around my card and I must admit it looks like machine stitched. 



Quick reminder for next weeks Bellariffic Friday challenge (BELLARIFFIC1612) use FLOWERS.
I absolutely love flowers so I'm looking forward to seeing all of your lovely flower cards, so be sure to play along with the rest of us Bella's and post it to the SCS website.

That's all for today everyone, thanks for dropping by !!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Ebru this is fabulous. I love the colours you chose

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin