Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday with Miranda

Hello bloggers, first of all I would like to wish all that celebrate  a wonderful good Friday.  Secondly, we have a new Bella babe in town and her name is Natasha, who also happens to be new in the blogging world so let's give her a warm welcome !!

This weeks challenge was a sketch I put together using Sketchbook Pro and Scrapbook Boutique, I find these two softwares work best for me when designing a sketch.  Let's take a look at my card shall we.
I used Miranda the teacup Girl from the Green Bean Baby collection.  As always, the only paper I use to stamp my images is bellas bestestest white paper and it also comes in cream colour too.


I colored Miranda mainly with  Copics  and then went in with Prisma pencil crayons for shading and more in depth coloring. For extra added detail I used bling for the centre of the flowers.


Next weeks theme is a Shower card, that could be anything from a bridal to Baby or even rain in the image so have fun. Email your cards to Emily by next Thursday and don't forget to upload to SCS with the keyword BELLARIFFIC1412.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thanks for dropping by !! 

3 comments:

Dana White said...

Oh I love how you did the different shades in her hair - way too cute!
Have a great weekend

Crafty Cath said...

I LOVE how you colored her hair! And the sweet soft blue you've chosen for the teacup. So warm and inviting!

Leslie said...

So cute Ebru and fantastic hair!! Thanks again for a fab sketch this week - I loved it!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin