Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Easel Card's and the Arrival of the Gypsy





Hello bloggers, here are a couple of more Easel cards I wanted to share with you. The second photo is a happy belated birthday card and the first one is a baby card. The rocking horse is actually a wooden piece that I got at Michael's.

While I was typing this post my door bell rang and I got a special delivery, YEAH !!! I just received the Gypsy and I am so excited to open it. This is a birthday gift from my kids and my husband and it arrived just before my birthday. Look at me, I am like a kid in a candy store. My next post will most likely be all about my view of the product. I did a lot of research before making the decision to actually go ahead and purchase it. Even though I am very happy and excited to getting it, I am however on the border line with this product.

Well bloggers, that's all I got for you today.

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin