Thursday, February 18, 2010

Wild Card Cricut Cartridge - Scallop Card

Hello Bloggers,

I am going to be making all the cards in the wild card cartridge and showing them all to you in Series of videos. The first card I made is on page 32 of your manual called scallop, not necessarily will I be making cards in the order they appear in the manual. If you have any questions about my videos please email me and I will try to help in the best way that I can. I will be also incorporating other techniques and tools to make each card unique.

Your options are limitless when it comes to paper crafts, the cricut, stamps and inks. Let your creativity take over and don't be scared to try different things. If you don't try you will never know what you are capable of creating.

I hope you enjoy the first episode of this series and I hope you will come back for more videos from this series.


1 comment:

EverydayMe said...

what a beautiful card...
{{hugs}} Michelle

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin