Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Very First Youtube Video- Mini Valentines Day Cards

Hello bloggers, I finally made my first video and I am so excited to share it with you all. Being a beginner and a rookie with imovie, it took me the whole day to shoot, edit and upload onto youtube. As I practice on making more videos I am certain to improve and hopefully inspire you. Please do leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Well I hope you enjoy watching cause I truly had a blast creating it. Future videos will follow...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the video....interesting to see how your creations come together!! Keep up the great work!

Monica

Ebru Vatansever said...

Thanks Monica, I really Appreciate you taking the time to watch it.

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin