Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wild Card Cricut Cartridge Episode #3 - Pinwheel Card

Hiya bloggers, as promised here is the 3rd episode of the wild card cartridge. This time I made the pinwheel card for a New born baby boy. I hope you enjoy watching, please leave a comment and don't forget to rate it as well.

I can't believe how time consuming these videos can get, I pretty much spend the majority of the day filming and editing.

That's it for Tuesday, I am off to recording episode# 4. Thanks for stopping by and catch you all later...


3 comments:

Karen Hanim said...

Unfortunately Utube is blocked in Turkey. I think that is why your video does not show up here :(
Haberiniz olsun diye yazdim.

EverydayMe said...

love love love this card... these are just way too much fun!!! Gotta do them... thanks!!
{{hugs}} Michelle

Julie said...

I love your ideas! just got the cartridge and your ideas have helped me tremendously! New to cricut so I needed help, Thank you!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin