Thursday, March 11, 2010

From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge Home Project





Hi Bloggers, today I want to share with you a really cute home project that I was working on yesterday. Isn't is cute, and the best part is, it's so simple to make. All you need is your Cricut machine and From my Kitchen cartridge to create this.

For the longest time I had these to square frames hanging on my kitchen wall with a simple print in it and it never ever occurred to me to take it down and make my own creation. Well, yesterday was the day I said good-bye to the two old prints and said hello to my own work . It feels so nice to have something of your very own that you hand made to display in your home.

The paper I used is called Berry Street Farmers Market from DCWV and let me tell you this is one of the cutest Country Style Kitchen paper stacks ever. I have more fun projects in store for you all with this same paper cause it's just to darn cute.

If you need more details on measurement please email me and I will give you more detail. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting...

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin