Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wild Card Cricut Cartridge Episode #7 - Invite Card


Here is another card with the Wild Card Cartridge, but this time I made an invitation. I have to say this card is the most versatile and happens to be my most favorite in the entire cartridge. You can make birthday invitations, baby shower invitations, wedding shower invitations and so on with this card. You are pretty much limitless with your creativity here, you can make it as simple or as complicated as you like and here I chose simple and quick but yet adorable.


The paper pack I used is from K & Company collection called Actopus to Zelephant and also used the coordinating stamp set for the inside frog. I was very fortunate to find this collection at Michaels and even more fortunate to get a big discount off the whole set.

If you are wondering about the slot punch I used, it is from Making Memories. This tool is well worth the money cause not only can you make a slot, you can punch ribbon setter. If you have any questions with this tool just send me an email and I can help you out the best that I can. Just a note, I purchased mine at Michaels and used my coupon.

Categories : Tools : Slot Punch : Slot Punching

  • Designed as an attachment for the Instant Setter
  • 4 different magnetic tipped slot options
  • Makes ribbon and paper weaving consistent and simple
  • No measuring or freehand cutting required

Coordinates With ...






Well that's all for now crafters, join me again for another fun day of crafting.....

2 comments:

A. said...

Awww that's so cute. I've something smiliar which was from HABA Germany. Great job.
Luvs from Turkiye
Ashley

Valerie said...

What a cute invite!! Your crafts are adorable:)

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin