Thursday, May 20, 2010

I luv Fries



I don't now how many times I have already said this but I am going to say it again. I need to take a small break from card making and focus my time a little bit more on scrapbook page layouts. I have a six new pages and I will share them all with you but today I will only share just two.

I entered this page in a contest over at the TGF website and lets see how we do :o). In case you were wondering, this photo was taken in the Dominican when we went back in 2008. This is my lovely daughter enjoying a plate full of fries at the pool side. The paper is from Sassafras called Hog heaven and the stamps are fro TGF. I really like the way the colors all turned out, well I hope you like it too. Drop me a line and let me know what you think....

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin