Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Big Thank you To Kristina Werner

I want to start out by saying that I have not forgotten my blog still exists, it's just that sometimes life gets out of control and you can't juggle everything at the same time so please accept my apologies for neglecting my blog.

I do have one really awesome news however, if you follow Kristina's blog and youtube channel, you will now that she was doing an awesome giveaway and guess who got randomly chosen for a box of her goodies, yes you guessed it ME. I can't tell you how shocked I was when I got an email from her telling me that my name was chosen from her blog, so YEAH !!!!! So with that being said, I want to shout out a HUGE THANK YOU to Kristina for her relentless ongoing inspiration to all us crafters out there. If you want to check out her blog please goto www.kwernerdesign.com/blog.

Well folks thats all I have for you for now. I have made some more cards but like I said, I have not had the chance to take pictures to share with all of you. I promise they are going to happen soon....

Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin