Thursday, May 13, 2010

Time to Celebrate with Sassy Suzie Stamp from the Greeting Farm



Hi everyone and welcome back to another Greeting Farm card. I entered this one in this weeks card challenge over at the Splendidstamping blog. Well after I went ahead and entered her, I went back to the card and added more detail and it looks so much better. I did not take another photo of the actual finished card but this photo is the main layout anyways. All I added was rub-on stickers and a butterfly on it side. This card is for a dear friend of mine who is once again turning thirty nine :o)

Just a heads up on my next video, I will be doing a tutorial on how to color with prisma pencil crayons. I had a viewer request to show the techniques involved in coloring with the prisma's so thats coming up soon.

This Saturday my local scrapbook store is having a garage sale. How it works is, if you are a part of the cupcake club you can bring your tools, stamps papers and other crafting goodies you don't use anymore and drop it off at their store. They will host a garage sale with all the scrapbooking goodies and whatever gets sold is a store credit. I had about 12 items I wanted to sell off cause I was just not using them and some things I just got tired of using. I can't wait to sell them all so I can get my hands on some new goodies that I have my eyes on.

Well crafters, that is all the news I have for today so have a wonderful day !!!

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin