Friday, May 14, 2010

Rock the Farm

Howdy Crafters, and welcome to my Greeting Farms Ya' all. Todays cards are from the stamp set called "Rock the Farm". I had shown both of these cards on my Youtube channel but did not have a chance to post details about them.



This stamp set appealed to me in many ways. We go on fishing trips and farms every year with the kids, therefore I have a ton of photos where I can incorporate these stamps into my scrapbook page layouts. The color combinations are limitless and you can do so much with these stamps.


As you can see I am on a Greeting Farm Frenzy at the moment. I have pre-ordered Roll Call stamp set and I am waiting patiently for them to arrive so I can create some more eye candy to share with all you paper craft lovers...

Well, that's all I have for this Friday and I will update you on how the Scrapbook Garage sale went this Saturday.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend !!! YEEE HAAW

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin