Friday, August 13, 2010

Bellarific Friday Card Challenge Entry - Bling It all Up



Hi everyone, I have entered another Stamping bella challenge and this time the requirement was bling. This is the card I came up with and I hope you like it cause I had a lot of fun creating this one. The heart and the crown is cut with a shrinky dinks sheet and shrunk down to a small embellishment size, doesn't it look so cute I love it !! This particular card style is called an easel card and you can find the tutorial on the splitcoast stampers website.

Well everyone thats all I have for you for Friday. Thanks for coming out to check my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ne şirin çalışmalarınız var sevgili Ebru . Ashley'nin ısrarla gir bak anne demesinden anlamalıydım.Çok başarılı ve sevimli bir blog.
Hayırlı Ramazanlar
Sevgiler Türkiye'den .

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin