Friday, August 27, 2010

Bellarific Friday Card Challenge Entry - Anything Goes


Well, this is the final entry before the big decision can be made as to who the next designer for Stamping Bella will be. So far all the entries have been absolutely amazing, it is going to be very difficult to chose the designer. I am just amazed at all the talented women that are out there, it really blows my mind.

For the final entry you can make anything that you want, there was no specific theme or sketch involved. Well, I came up with my own theme. School is starting soon so I thought of creating a card with books involved and this is what I came up with.



I have more cards to share with all of you, but I will save those for a later time. In addition, my next video will consist of a scrapbook page layout so look forward to that coming up soon along with a tour of my craft room. That's all for today folks, have an awesome weekend.


No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin