Monday, October 4, 2010

Bellarific Youtube Babe !!!

Hello Bloggers, I have awesome news to share with all of you today. I am so happy and excited to announce that I will be a part of Stamping Bella's Design team as the Bellarific Videographic youtube Babe-a roonie ( try saying that a few times).

I can't wait to share my video tutorials of the weekly Friday challenges that are happening at Stamping bella. If you have never heard of these challenges just head on over to Stamping bella's blog and join in on the weekly fun and also don't forget to subscribe to Stamping Bella TV on youtube.

Happy crafting !!!!



2 comments:

LindaH said...

this is PRICELESS!!!!

Crafty Cath said...

Oh - thank you! It's such fun getting to know Emily outside of her written blog posts. I will definately stay tuned... Welcome aboard you video baberooni!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin