Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cheer Up

It's a windy day in Toronto, my car is in the shop and I slept in this morning  and I hope my day gets better.  
I was at the mall early this morning thinking the stores open at 9:00 am but no they open at 10:00 so I waited around until Gap's doors opened.  Both my kids needed winter coats and they are having 30 % off on there outer ware so I made good on that offer and picked up a couple of coats and a winter hat for my little guy.

Here is a 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 square card I made last night for a friend in need of a little cheering up.  I used Stamping bella's image called flower bottles and I stamped it on bella's bestest white paper. I also colored this image with prisma pencil crayons. Hope you like todays card, take care and happy crafting.

2 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Like it...I love it! The size is perfect for a just because little pick me up. Your paper and coloring came together beautifully!

paula tracy williamson said...

I got it yesterday!!! That's my CARD!! hehe and sooooo pretty! I LOVE it, love it! it's sitting on my table. Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin