Friday, October 29, 2010

Double Take of Bellarific Friday Sketch

OK, I took another shot of last weeks bellarific Friday sketch and this time around I used Theo gives a Prezzie and used paper from K & Company Pack called Secret Santa.  This image was so fun to color with my prisma pencil crayons and if you see the actual stamp, Theo is sitting on a present but I just wanted to use the Teddy Bear portion for my card.  I stamped the image on bella's bested paper and used Black Memto Ink.  



Sorry it's not a video this time around but if you want to see my original video tutorial just head on over to Stamping Bella blog or Stamping bella TV on youtube.  Thanks for joining me and have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Dana White said...

this is such a great holiday card - love it

paula tracy williamson said...

Man, I LOVE your layering on here. I got my own personal Teddy from you and this one is just as pretty in blues! Love this size as well, the card is just so cute!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin