Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Headline news- New LuLu's are in bellaland

Hi everyone, this just in.  Emily has done a surprise release on three awesome new LuLu's and are they evah so perfect for the holidays so be sure to check them out. Also Em has the new October afternoon Series called Modern home Maker and this paper is really cute altogether.

Next in line is my card I made for a friend who has purchased a new home.  This stamp is also a new release from stampingbella called Artsy House by Christy Croll and here is what I created with this image. The designer paper is from Crate Paper, Restoration collection.


That's all I have to share with you today, thanks for dropping by and have a splendid craftful day !!!

2 comments:

Dana White said...

both you and Bondabella showed this image this week & I love it - I must add it to my wish list! Lovely card Ebru

Anonymous said...

beautiful card! love the colours
isa

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin