Wednesday, November 17, 2010

LuLu's Snowman Card

OK I could not resist, the minute I got home with my new goodies from Stampingbella I made this really cute card using the newly released stamp LuLu's Snowman. Doesn't she look adorable, I absolutely love this stamp and I am so happy I got it.  I used Basic Grey Jovial paper as my main background design and the rest is all white with white ribbon and a couple of white snowflakes.


I kept the card very simple cause sometimes simplicity is the best way to go, just let the image do the talking.  I must say I am not too happy with my coloring but you know what they say, practice makes perfect and I have a lot to practice. 



Tomorrow is dedicated to filming my card for the Bellarfic Friday challenge.  My image has been picked and colored and same goes to my designer paper.  All I have to do is layer, sew, glue and Voila. Be sure to check back here on Friday to watch my video tutorial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ebru abla, Ashleys Neverland bloğuna yayımladığım postlar malesef çıkmıyor.Aylardır bu problemle cebelleşiyordum ama yenibir blog açtım.Nasıl olmuş ilk görenlerden ol istiyorum .
http://machuupicchu.blogspot.com/

Sevgilerimle

Dana White said...

OMG this is so cute - I am SOOO jealous that you can grab these new images as soon as they come out!!

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin