Sunday, November 14, 2010

Holiday Card with Bismarck- Another video Tutorial

Oh how I love this stamp called Bismarck, doesn't he just make a gorgeous Christmas card !!!  I had a blast bring him to life with my prisma pencil crayons and a couple of my copics and I think he turned out pretty good.  As alway, I stamped my image on bellas bestest paper and used Memento black Ink for best results. I initially saw Bismarck on Linda Heavens blog and fell in love with it right away, to see her superb creation click here.



Here is a tutorial of how I created this card, I hope you will find it inspiring.

2 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Wow Ebru, this is fabulous! I have the image but am hesitant to put color to it. Lindabella did such a great job I thought I could never come close and NOW you do have awed me too. I might as well just put the darn stamp away until next year. Bahwawa. You've done a wonderful job shading and bringing this little guy to life!

Debican said...

April, you sent me this stamped on a piece of card stock, along with some other wonderful images. I'v been practicing so when I do color him he will look nice. This card is so cute it just put a big smile on my face. Hugs, Debi

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin