Wednesday, April 7, 2010

100 % Sweet

Hello bloggers, today I want to talk to you about my number one issue when making a card is choosing the right paper. When I make a card, it takes me forever to choose the paper design, color and texture. I want it to be a perfect paper selection with the stamp sets I use so sometimes I take hours to pick the right paper. Drop me a line and tell me what takes you a long time to do when creating a card or scrapbook page.



Here is a card I made using The Greeting Farm Stamp called Miss Anya Dressy. I wanted her to have a farm girl look to it so I used one of my favorite paper stacks called Berry Street Farmers Market. Doesn't she look 100% sweet (hehehe), the sentiment is from Michaels $ 1.50 bin and I think it suits her perfectly...



Today, I will be working on another card video so I will have that hopefully completed at the end of today. I have noticed that most bloggers are checking out the " Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake" card so I will make another card with my cupcake stamp set.

Well bloggers that all have for you today...

No comments:

Linked Within

Blog Widget by LinkWithin